Planning for a puppy? Make puppy training a part of your plans. Even if you already have your new bundle of joy, make puppy training a priority. Knowing how to build a healthy long term relationship begins with establishing rules and managing your dog’s behavior from the first day you bring her home.
Start the training as early as possible to eliminate behavior problem in the future!
We offer 2 options for new puppy owners:
Group classes are great for most puppies. They allow the normal socialization with other puppies and people that is very crucial for your puppy’s development. Classes are on a rotating basis… you and your puppy can join at any point! AGE: Puppies from 8 weeks to 16 weeks of age are invited
- WEEK 1 – HOUSE TRAINING,FREEDOM VS. BOUNDARIES & CRATE TRAINING
- WEEK 2 – SOCIALIZATION, CONFIDENCE BUILDING & PLAY BITING
- WEEK 3 – BASIC PUPPY TRAINING & COMMANDS
- WEEK 4 – PREVENTING PREDICTABLE ADOLESCENT PROBLEMS
At each session we will include time for puppies to play together in a supervised setting.
CLASS SIZE: No more than 8 puppies in one class. Please call to be put on our list for each session – reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
Phone: (614) 304-1921.
VACCINATION POLICY: Your puppy must be as current as she can be for the puppy’s age. Owner must bring vaccination records.
Puppy Training Camp
On Leash Obedience and Potty Training
For puppies 12 weeks to 10 months of age.
This program is available through Daily Drop Off or with Overnight Lodging.
We will help you:
- create the right environment at your home to be successful
- new dog owner education
- walking on leash
- potty training/housebreaking
- sit and down
- discourage jumping
- communicate to your puppy
- biting and nipping
Puppy TrainingOn Leash Obedience & Potty Training
- 5 Nights Free Overnight Lodging
- 5 days Potty Training
- 2 Private Lessons at the Pet Resort
- Free 10 Visit Daycare Pack
- One Year Phone Support