Dog / Doggie Daycare Services
Why choose Willow Wood Daycare for your dog or doggie?
- Provides physical activity, exercise and stimulation — especially important for young, high energy dogs.
- Builds confidence in many dogs that are timid or fearful.
- Can help curb many doggie behavioral problems such as chewing, digging, and jumping.
- Offers a safer, more controlled environment for socialization and play.
- Requires pets to pass a social evaluation that helps create a good “fit” with the other pets.
- Offers “small dog” and “big dog” play groups to improve safety and quality of playtime.
- Features continual supervision by our highly trained staff.
Talk to us about Doggie Day Care and give your dog something to look forward to every day! Discounted packages are available! Day care rates are as low as $19.00 per day. For all new guests, your dog’s first day of day care is free! During her first visit, we will introduce your dog to our facility, our staff, and to our furry friends that attend day care on a regular basis.
The first step, we will ask you to complete an evaluation form so we can learn about your dog’s needs and personality. The second step is to return the completed form to us. Once we receive the completed form, we will review and give you a call to set up a time to come in for a daycare evaluation. Once here we will give you a report of how your dog played and interacted with our staff and new friends. Depending on how often you plan to have your dog attend day care, discounted packages are available.
When your dog participates in our day care program, he will receive the optimum amount of play and exercise, balanced with periods of rest. He will also get plenty of fresh air and loving attention from our highly-trained staff. Your dog will be able run and play in our outdoor play yards, weather permitting, and inside in our playroom on those days when outdoor play is not possible.
We offer social dogs the ability to play all day in a pack of dogs while their owners are working, away for the day, or just want to give their pet a fun filled day of play and exercise.
Call us at (614) 304-1921 to arrange for an evaluation day!
You may fax your completed forms to (614) 939-4493.